2011年3月1日星期二

Resignation Letter Format

我用o既format, 未必準確,記得自己改野呀下!

(Company Name)
(Company Address)
(Date)

Dear (Your boss),

As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you one month notice of my intention to leave my position as (your post).

I have decided to realize my professional and personal goals by joining the Working Holiday Visa. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration but I believe it is an exciting step forward and one that I hope you will understand and support. Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

In the meantime, I wish both you and (Company Name) every good fortune and I would like to thank you once again for having me as part of your team and gaining valuable experience in (Company Name).

I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience.Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before leave.

Yours sincerely,

(Your Name)

沒有留言:

發佈留言